Monday, January 22, 2007

Aspiration

I am looking for truth, ultimate truth.

I want to see, touch, feel and hear that which is beyond ordinary sense.

I want to find the world of silence, where prayer, meditation and reflection breathe.

I want a spirit within me that is connected to all of human kind and the cosmos beyond.

I want a guide for life, struggle, adventure, pain, and eventually death.

I want to live intensely with my family, friends, neighbors and strangers. Let me hear their words and sense the longings of their hearts.

I want all my senses to be finely tuned to the world about me. I want a vivid imagination also.

I want to work and create even better things.

I want to sing with joy and excitement about what I experience, the good and the bad.

I want my life transformed so I can become the best that I can be.

1 comment:

Young Seeker said...

Hello Abbey Mountain. I would like to thank you for your insight on this blog. I came across your blog from the link on Kevin Kragland's blog and must say that you have a fine way of stating what you wish to accomplish, where your life is heading - at the same time, provding some serious food for thought. Very spiritual, yet... refreshing and honest.